Some more information and documentation about DAMARIS:
- There is a not so short tutorial on DAMARIS.
- Installation on Debian
- DAMARIS for Developers
- TODO: Experiment Script Commands
- Installing the Synchronization Board
- Talk/Tutorial about DAMARIS held in Düsseldorf 2014 (PDF)
Available commands can be found in the Command List or in the Doxygen documentation.
Following hardware is currently supported by DAMARIS:
- SpinCore PulseBlaster24 (SP2-32k, SP17-32k, SP17-64k)
- SpinCore PulseBlasterDDS-III
- Spectrum MI-40xx ADC Card
- Spectrum M2i- ADC Card
- Programmed Test Sources PTS 310 and PTS 500 (Remote frequency and phase control)
- Tecmag DAC-20 for PFG power supply control
- Eurothem 2216e Temperature Controller